“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ~ Albert Einstein
1. To cause to exist; bring into being.
2. To produce through artistic or imaginative effort
1. Having a lively imagination, especially a creative imagination.
2. Created by, indicative of, or characterized by imagination or creativity.
3. Tending to indulge in the fanciful or in make-believe.
a. Intense and especially ecstatic or exultant happiness.
b. The expression or manifestation of such feeling.
As this truly is your own personal experience, really live in the above ideas and mindset.. create your moments, be imaginative, and live and love in joy!
Play more, loosen up, laugh out loud and let your soul sing and breathe hugely. It IS your experience.
Remember when you were a free-spirited fearless perhaps rambunctious child and found delight and wonder in everything from butterflies to making shadow figures on the wall?
Smile and open up to all your possibilities… play daily.