Request a Healing
If you or a loved one is in need of distance/mental healing energy, please contact us via the contact page with just their first name and last initial, the state or country they live in, and type of healing needed. We will send healing to them during our weekly healing meditations.
What is a Spiritual Healer?
A Spiritualist Healer is one who, acts as a channel to convey God’s healing energies to others, whether for physical, emotional, mental or spiritual healing. This occurs through the “laying on of hands” or through absentee healing. passing healing energy from spiritual forces to recipients.
A Spiritualist Healer works with the spirit, mind, emotions, and the body of the recipient. A Spiritualist Healer is aware that once stress is removed from the mind and emotions, the body will respond naturally. This brings about holistic healing in the patient.
Belief in the body’s ability to generate its own healing energy is important in bringing about healing. Thought is the basis of all actions. Our thoughts have an impact on every cell, for either health or disease. Anger, fear, hatred, jealousy, and despair depress vital energy. Faith,hope, happiness and kindness stimulate essential life forces and promote healing.
The results of Spiritual Healing are produced in several ways:
- Through the individual’s inherent self-healing ability.
- Through the healer’s use of mediumship to channel God’s healing energies into the individual, affecting the areas of the body, mind and/or spirit which are in need of healing.
- Through absentee healing, where the healer calls upon help from the Spirit realm to carry God’s healing energies to the individual not present.
Suggestions for receiving Healing
- Anticipate being Healed.
- Concentrate on the power of God within you.
- Relax. Sit straight, breathe deeply, calm yourself. The balance between body, mind and spirit brings healing. Let go and let God.
- Healing is a natural process from God. Some healings are instantaneous, others take time. Remember that in healing, as in all things, we must each be willing to do our part.
- Spiritual Healing is a complementary therapy, not an alternative therapy.
- Strengthen your innate healing ability by sitting regularly in meditation and by practicing a
- Thought is powerful! Think good thoughts, visualize recovery, and maintain an attitude of
hope and cheerfulness.
Healing With Spirit Intervention
Contact/Vibrational and Absentee Healing
The primary manner of conducting spiritual healing is through the laying on of hands where spirit beings combine their own healing forces with the magnetism and vitalizing energy of the healing medium.
Absentee healing works even if the individual does not know healing is being sent. The healer calls upon help from the Spirit realm to carry healing energies from the God power to the individual not present.
To schedule a healing with Lisa Johnson, or the three of us as a team, click here.